Role & Responsibilities
The Recreation and Parks Advisory Committee (RPAC) advises the City Council regarding the public park system and all public recreational facilities and programs of the City of Le Sueur. It is a five-member board made up Le Sueur residents. Committee members serve a three year term.
Meetings & Agendas
Regular meetings are conducted on the first Tuesday of every month. Meetings are held at City Hall and begin at 5:000pm. Agendas and minutes are available on our Agenda Center page.
- Rosie Goggin (term expires 12/31/23) - Chairperson
- Thomas Mercier (term expires 12/31/24)
- Brandyn Raduenz (term expires 12/31/23)
- Robin Wilke (term expires 12/31/22)
- Scott Schroeder - Staff Liaison
- Allison Watkins - Staff Liaison
- Mark Huntington - Council Liaison