We want to take this time to update our residents about Coronavirus (CoVID-19) and any potential impact on City operations.
Contingency plans are in place to maintain the essential functions of the City related to utilities and public safety. While we hope unlikely, there may be disruptions in non-essential services if conditions arise.
We are following the Centers For Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and encourage staff and residents to:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
Additional information can be found on the CDC’s website.