City Council Meeting Highlights of 3/18/19:
- Approved 2/25/19 minutes, 3/18/19 disbursements, and the farm lease request for bids.
- Approved the $1,500 donation request to the Le Sueur Housing and Redevelopment Authority.
- Approved the $2,903.50 donation request to Le Sueur-Henderson School District for repair of the tennis courts.
- Waived the first reading of an ordinance updating sections of Chapter 33 (Municipal Airport Commission) of the City code.
- Waived the first reading of an ordinance allowing the sale of land to the Minnesota River Valley Public Utilities Commission.
- Approved the quote from FreeMotion totaling $157,421.46 for cardio and free weight equipment.
- Approved the quote from 1SourceFitness totaling $52,085.18 for equipment and technology items related to the Merrick room and fitness room.
- Approved the quote from 1SourceFitness totaling $10,733.75 for accessory items for the Merrick room and fitness room.
- Approved payment for the lease agreement with Government Capital Corporation.
- Approved a payment request form in the amount of $253,212.00 to Kinetic Leasing for the Dulevo 6000 street sweeper.
- Discussed the process of potentially opening Main Street between Bridge and Ferry Streets.
Council meetings can be viewed at anytime on Livestream: https://livestream.com/cityoflesueur
All Council agendas (and approved minutes) are available on our Agenda Center at: https://www.cityoflesueur.com/AgendaCenter