City Council Meeting Highlights of 2/25/19:
- Recognized Pete Burns as Firefighter of the Year.
- Approved 2/11/19 minutes, 2/25/19 disbursements, MMPA distributed generation and co-generation resolutions, and the purchasing policy update.
- Approved donations requests (Le Sueur Chamber: $10,000; Le Sueur Little League: $750; Small Business Development Center: $1,500; Bulldog Youth Hockey: $3,346.50 in-kind).
- Requested a donation of two signs from the Le Sueur County Historical Society.
- Approved a payment request for SCADA improvements.
- Appointed Debra Wilbright to the Le Sueur Airport Commission.
- Approved Planning Commission policies and procedures.
- Approved the appointment of Justin Nielsen as Emergency Manager.
- Approved a Residential Electric Conversion policy.
- Approved the water and electric meter replacement bid to award Core & Main, LP.
- Approved a lease purchase agreement with Government Capital Corporation.
- Accepted the MRVPUC land purchase agreement.
Council meetings can be viewed at anytime on Livestream: https://livestream.com/cityoflesueur
All Council agendas (and approved minutes) are available on our Agenda Center at: https://www.cityoflesueur.com/AgendaCenter