Role & Responsibilities
The Airport Commission is an advisory commission to the City Council. The Commission provides general oversight for the Council and staff regarding municipal airport operations and projects and reviews all applications for airplane hangar development. It is a five or seven member board made up of qualified voters of the City. One member of the Commission, whether there be five or seven in number, shall be a City Council member. Commissioners serve one to three year terms as determined by City Council.
Meetings & Agendas
Meetings are conducted on an as-needed basis. Agendas and minutes are available on our Agenda Center page.
- Michael Doherty (term expires 12/31/23)
- Jack Roberts (term expires 12/31/25)
- Newell Krogmann (term expires 12/31/25
- Frank Weber (term expires 12/31/24
- Andy Cemenski - Staff Liaison
- Mark Huntington - Council Liaison