- Vote in person during the 46 days prior to a regularly scheduled election.
- Complete the process by mail (absentee ballots are available 46 days prior to Election Day).
- Apply online on the Secretary of State website.
Citizens who are not preregistered can apply for an absentee ballot and will receive voter registration materials included with their ballot.
Absentee Voting in Person
Le Sueur County Courthouse
88 South Park Avenue
Le Center, MN 56057
Primary Election Absentee Voting - Le Sueur County Courthouse
June 29, 2018 through August 13, 2018
General Election Absentee Voting Hours - Le Sueur County Courthouse
September 21, 2018 through November 5, 2018
Absentee Voting by Mail
Remember to allow at least 7 days between requesting your absentee ballot and completing the voting process. Absentee Ballot Applications (PDF) may also be obtained from the city or county elections offices. Return the completed application to the Le Sueur County courthouse elections office.
On Election Day the deadlines and requirements for return of an absentee ballot are:
- Absentee ballots delivered by United States Postal Service (USPS) must be received by the county election office by the last regular USPS mail delivery on Election Day.
- Absentee ballots hand-delivered by an agent of the voter (a commercial delivery service or any individual other than the voter) must be received by the county election office by 3:00pm on Election Day.
- On Election Day, absentee ballots can be delivered to the Le Sueur County Courthouse (not the polls) until 3:00pm
- Absentee ballots cannot be delivered directly to a polling place.