Aqua Valley (Outdoor) Pool
The last day of swimming at the outdoor pool is August 31st.
Please visit our Registration site to purchase a 2020 membership or to reserve a swimming time slot.
Guidelines and helpful hints for using the pool this summer:
- Capacity: Open Swim/Water Walking = 65 people; Lap Swim = 12 people
- Users are encouraged to reserve a swimming time slot ahead of time. Walk-ins will only be accepted if there is room available in the given time slot.
- Everyone who enters the pool is required to pay and must wear a wrist band.
- Staff will perform temperature checks for all patrons and ask screening questions prior to entry every day.
- Users must sign a waiver every day. These need to be signed by an adult.
- Social distancing required in the pool area and while waiting for admission.
- Come dressed as the locker room space will be limited.
- One-way traffic thru the locker rooms.
- Exits at the shallow end gate and deep end gate.
- Goggles that cover the nose or mouth are prohibited.
- Snorkels are prohibited.
- Pool toys such as balls and water guns are prohibited.
- All flotation devices must be coastguard approved. This includes regulated life jackets and puddle jumpers. The following flotation devices that are not allowed include, but are not limited to, beach balls, inflatable arm floaties, and inner tubes.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants into the pool is not permitted.
- Any participants that use a life jacket are not permitted in the deep end.
- No tables or chairs will be available to the public on the deck. Patrons are welcome to bring their own chairs.
- No equipment will be made available during lap swim or water walking. Patrons may bring their own noodles, kick boards, pull buoys, and swim belts.
- Unless you are with a member of your family, all patrons must maintain a six-foot distance at all times.
- Swimming will only be held if the air temperature is 65 degrees & sunny or 70 degrees and cloudy.
- Thunder and/or lightning will shut down the outdoor pool until clearance is given by staff. Depending on the time of day, the pool may shut down for the remainder of the day.
- For the safety of our patrons, children must be at least 7 years old in order to be admitted into the main pool without an adult.
- View the full list of pool rules: 2020 Aqua Valley Outdoor Pool Rules.
- Daily rate $6.50
- 2020 Single Pool Membership $50.00
- 2020 Family Pool Membership $80.00
Due to implications from COVID-19, the indoor pool will remain closed through 2020.
Housed within the Community Center is a six-lane pool, which is staffed for open swim, adult/lap swim, aquatic fitness classes, water walking, water polo, and learn-to-swim classes for both youth and adults. Open swim and lap swim are free for members (daily fee for non-members). Children five and under are free with a paying adult/parent. During the Summer months, we use our Outdoor Pool (Aqua Valley Pool) located at 155 South Park Lane for afternoon and evening swims in the summer sunshine!
Private Pool Rental
Swimming is good, healthy fun for all ages! The Indoor Pool can be rented for private parties (available during non-scheduled hours). The cost is $70.00 per hour.