The indoor pool closed in March 2020 due to implications from COVID-19. At this time, due to economic concerns, the pool will remain closed until further notice.
Housed within the Community Center is a six-lane pool, which is staffed for open swim, adult/lap swim, aquatic fitness classes, water walking, water polo, and learn-to-swim classes for both youth and adults. Open swim and lap swim are free for members (daily fee for non-members). Children five and under are free with a paying adult/parent. During the Summer months, we use our Outdoor Pool (Aqua Valley Pool) located at 155 South Park Lane for afternoon and evening swims in the summer sunshine!
Private Pool Rental
Swimming is good, healthy fun for all ages! The Indoor Pool can be rented for private parties (available during non-scheduled hours). The cost is $70.00 per hour.
Aqua Valley (Outdoor) Pool
Guidelines and helpful hints for using the pool this summer:
- Everyone who enters the pool is required to pay and must wear a wrist band.
- Snorkels are prohibited.
- All flotation devices must be coastguard approved. This includes regulated life jackets and puddle jumpers. The following flotation devices that are not allowed include, but are not limited to, beach balls, inflatable arm floaties, and inner tubes.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants into the pool is not permitted.
- Any participants that use a life jacket are not permitted in the deep end.
- Swimming will only be held if the air temperature is 65 degrees & sunny or 70 degrees and cloudy.
- Thunder and/or lightning will shut down the outdoor pool until clearance is given by staff. Depending on the time of day, the pool may shut down for the remainder of the day.
- For the safety of our patrons, children must be at least 7 years old in order to be admitted into the main pool without an adult.
- Daily rate $6.50
- 2020 Single Pool Membership $50.00
- 2020 Family Pool Membership $80.00